With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

A Reminder

This is a fine example of why I love music video animation. Excellent execution, and a compelling imagery. Probably a little hard to swallow for the religious though, haha.

End of the Row End of the Row

PASS!

Flowed nicely and I followed everything I believe you intended. I verbally said "Wait what?" when the chair brushes off the beer. Chairs devouring people, that is the scary thought.
Nicely done and I like it :D.

Mastermind 2 Mastermind 2

Surprisingly fun!

I usually turn my volume way down and prepare myself to be attacked by hundreds of phallic-related jokes when I go to the new submission column. But what happens but I come upon yours!

I liked it, when the first image, just SMACK I was like wow. Very nice, I like the style, and I dig the humor.

The-Swain responds:

If I hadn't turned the volume down on the first impact of orchestral music, it might have killed you. I did not want that :(

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Yes. Yes. And yes.

I love it when flash, a tool that is usually used to convey anger, vulgarity, or obnoxious 'humor', is used to convey a message that leaves you feeling deeply better than before watching. It's even better when it succeeds so fully.

Thanks for this.

Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

Obvious

Excellent. It is abundantly obvious that you put a lot of work into this piece and you deserve every bit of praise. Definitely will be looking forward to more.

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

It shows

The animation was all very high quality, everything moved wonderfully! The movie's editing is also appealing. Though, now that you aren't rushed, it would be really cool if you could go back through and detail the backgrounds a little more. They're all wonderfully constructed, but the plain coloring was distracting.
Awesome work, definitely something to be proud of.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Hah!

WTFLOLBBQ!?
Love your style man, wacky, manic, and active.

TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

Ambient

Very pleasing to look at. The rotoscoping is quite well done. It is a little short and lacking much story to really call it an 'episode.' But rotoscoping is quite job, so yeah. Kudos.

TRACER prequel TRACER prequel

Nice Hustle

Sweet rotoscopage man. I respect the effort it must have taken.

And also, that part with the "I love you" over and over was unsettling.

Mr Coo #4 Mr Coo #4

*blink* *blink*

I am not entirely sure what I just witnessed. But in any case it is quite a large amount of beautiful. Quite an endeavor, many congratulations man, definitely a piece to be proud of.